jump in, the art is fine
The Potters Shop and School
The Potters Shop and School offers adult classes primarily focused on wheel throwing. They are tailored to the needs and interests of each individual student and encourage you to progress at your own pace.
- Each class is limited to 8 to ensure everyone receives the attention they need.
- Class meets once a week for a 2 hour block.
- Tuition Includes:
- materials - such as clay and glaze,
- a $25 administration fee, and additional
- 5 hrs of studio time per week.
- Use of the lending library
- Gallery participation eligibility
- Student membership firing rates
- Attendance at membership-only demos and workshops
- Member discount on visiting artist workshops
- Participation in member-only raku firings
- Tuition DOES NOT Include:
- Firing charges. However, students receive a discounted rate. These fees are nominal and based on only what you decide to finish and fire and will vary student to student.
- Additional studio time beyond 5 hours a week will be charged at a rate of $5 per hour.
Our classes run in either 6 or 8 week sessions during Spring, Fall and Winter. (NO SUMMER CLASSES)
For the current and/or upcoming session schedule please visit our class page at
Current students have registration priority for the next session before it is open to the public. We do not have a waiting list and do not hold spots. We DO have a class interest list. After the current student re-enrollment period is over we send out an email to the class interest list informing the public of open enrollment. The class fee must be paid in full in order to reserve your space. Class fees may only be paid in cash or check.
To join our class interest mailing list to receive information for the upcoming enrollment please email us at email@example.com.
For additional info, rates and policies please visit our class page at thepottersshop.com/classes.
Any questions at all please give us a call at 781.449.7687, stop by the studio M-Th 11-5 & F 10-4, or shoot us an email! We look forward to meeting you!